Explore the possibilities and uses of Meridian Massage...
Whether you are new to holistic healing or a professional hands-on healer wondering about Meridian Massage, this is the perfect place to begin. In just three short lessons, Cindy opens the door to the healing potential of Meridian Massage.
What you will learn:
- What the meridian system in the body is, and how you can use meridians to improve your health.
- What is an acupressure point, an acupuncture point, or an acupoint?
- How to use meridians and acupoints to relieve pain.
- How to relieve jaw pain with two specific acupoints.
- The possibilities of Meridian Massage for your personal health.
- Get a sense of how you can integrate Meridian Massage into any type of hands-on healing that you already practice.
- This class is open to all levels.
- No previous knowledge or experience is required.
- Everyone is welcome to enroll!
Cindy Black, L.Ac.,LMT
About the Instructor
As both a Massage Therapist and Acupuncturist, I have been weaving the theory of Chinese Medicine and western massage therapy into the Meridian Massage Approach. Meridian Massage is a holistic, hands-on approach that anyone can use to support the health of themselves or others.
I am the founder of the Big Tree School of Natural Healing and the author of Meridian Massage, Opening Pathways to Vitality. I appreciate the opportunity to share the wisdom of Chinese medicine with you.
What others have been saying about this course:
I have been doing EFT and wanted to expand my knowledge of how it relates to Chinese meridian points. It certainly opened up a whole new world. It is fascinating how our body works. Many times we think of pain as an inconvenience not realizing t...